- By post: Estonian Boxer Club, J. Liivi 8-3, 50409, Tartu
- By E-mail: email@example.com
- Printable entry form (pdf): Download ->
- Please enclose receipt or copy of the payment, copy of the pedigree certificate and when registrating to the champion or working class also copies of the championship diplomas and/or
ENTRY FEES (EUR):
25.07.17 – 14.08.17
15.08.17 – 21.08.17
Baby (4 - 6 Mo), Puppy and Veteran Class*
Junior, Intermediate, Open, Working and Champion Class
*) Veterans over 10 years old - FREE OF CHARGE!
Breeders Class, Progeny Class - 15 EUR
COMPETITIONS: Couple competition, Child and the dog (Handlers 6 - 9 yo), Junior Handlers (10 - 13 yo and 14 - 17 yo) - 15 EUR.
Couple competition entry form: Download ->
Child and the dog, Junior Handler entry form: Download ->
- Estonian Boxer Club account No. 221016658351, Swedbank, Tallinn, IBAN EE592200221016658351, SWIFT HABAEE2X. Please indicate the dog's breed and full name.
- Note: Please, be sure that all bank-processing costs are borne by the remitter and the full amount is received; the organisers do not accept such processing
All dogs must be either tattooed or have a microchip.
Sergey Vanzha, Slovakia
Bernese mountain dog
Tibetan Mastiff (Do Kyui)
st Bernhard (lh & sh)
All other breeds from group II
Siret Lepasaar, Estonia
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Poodle (all variations)
Russian toy dog (lh & sh)
All other breeds from group IX
Jelena Kruus, Estonia
Great dane (all variations)
Estrela mountain dog
Ca de Bou
Chihuahua (lh & sh)
Reserve judge Marko Lepasaar, Estonia
The Organising Committee keeps the right to make changes if necessary.
According to the meeting of Estonian Kennel Club on 03.07.2013 dogs with a docked tail or
cropped ears, who are born after 01.08.2013, may not be presented at the shows that are listed in Estonian Kennel Club's show calender.
At the same weekend there will be also a National all-breed show in Harju county -
More information ->