XLII Show for Boxers
"Jahressieger Estonia 2018"
Tartu county, Estonian agricultural museum,
Sava Ignjatovic, Serbia
(kennel "della Andasi")
Additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Mari +372 56 293 666
Judging will start at 11.00
Numbers will be given from the information desk at the showday. The desk will be open from 9.30
We would like to draw your attention to the following points:
- All dogs entering the showground should have a valid certificate of vaccination against canine distemper, parvovirus, hepatitis and rabies. Please do not forget to take the vaccination
sertificate and pedigree with you. (Requirements ->)
- You will receive participation number(s) at the Information Desk of the show. Before entering the ring, please fasten the participant number so the ring-stewart can check it.
- With all the questions during the show please contact the Information Desk.
- All dogs must be either tattooed or have a microchip.
- Parking is free of charge.
- The ring will be held on asphalt - remember to choose yourself proper footwear!
- Please remember to keep the showground clean.
- 85 boxers are entered for the show
- The showday will begin with unofficial Club Show for white, cropped or boxers in non-breeding register
- NB! Traditionally we will have a public lunch tables served at the summer shows. If You find this a good idea, then maybe You could also bring and add something.
- You are free to walk on the museum grounds but you need a ticket to enter to the buildings. It is not possible to enter the buildings with a dog.
Title „Jahressieger Estonia
2018“ will be awarded to the best adult male and female in both
Title „Junior Jahressieger
Estonia 2018“ will be awarded to the best male & female junior in
both colors with grade excellent and CQ.
Title „Veteran Jahressieger
Estonia 2018“ will be awarded to the best male & female veteran
in both colors with grade excellent and CQ.
We are waiting forward to see you all in Tartumaa on 1st of July and we wish you all good luck!
Estonian Boxer Club
Click on the picture to see it more detailed